- Providing instruction and training in the English language
- Familiarizing international students with the educational methods of higher education institutions in the United States.
The goals of the curriculum include:
Full-time students in the Intensive English Program attend classes for a minimum of 21 hours per week. During the fall and spring semesters, students follow the regular university calendar and schedule of Monday / Wednesday / Friday classes of 50 minutes and Tuesday / Thursday classes of 75 minutes each.
- Communication Skills
- Professional English
- American Culture
ESL Credit Courses
- ESL 140: ESL Academic Reading and Writing
- ESL 240: ESL Research and Writing
- ESL 250: ESL Speaking and Listening
- ESL 350: ITA Fluency